Friday, August 15, 2008

In the beginning was the egg. And that egg was called...

After some consideration I've decided to talk about my experience in trying to evolve a medical website into something that not only provides information to potential patients but also generates business for its owners. There are probably some wider lessons here for websites in general but I'm going to try to stay focused on what I have learnt - a medical website in Australia.

First, some disclaimers:
1) I am not a medical practitioner - but married to one. (Otherwise I wouldn't have the time to take up such a frivolous task - and that was a reference to how devoted they are to their jobs in case it was ambiguous).
2) I'm not a web marketing or search engine optimisation (SEO) expert - in fact I have no marketing qualifications at all - but on the flip side I'm also not trying to sell you anything.

So what do I have to share?
We'll over the last few months I've learnt quite a bit about a few different topics including setting up a website, promoting a website and generating traffic. If you are interested in these topics seeing some real statistics and results, and tips that really work read on...

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment